Leaders Serve and Results Matter!
Coaching & Consulting With Seanlai, The Retention Expert
Executives are the key influencers in their companies, yet rarely have access to objective, ongoing feedback. Seanlai’s Executive Coaching program provides top leaders with a confidential and neutral sounding board to discuss challenges, streamline processes and capitalize on opportunities.
Best suited for:
- Executives who are preparing for a major step up in leadership responsibilities
- Leaders who have recently taken a new position with complex challenges
- Executives who have made substantial changes in their approach to leadership in a new situation
- Executives who want to use a confidential, empowering, professional relationship to enhance the organization’s effectiveness through leadership
- Executives who are managing Millennials and want to know how to build a culture of productivity and longevity
“At the end of the day, people who are high achievers – who want to continue to learn and grow and be effective – need coaching.” – Steve Bennett, former CEO of Intuit
As your coach, Seanlai will help you strengthen your leadership skills, build your team and grow your profits.
Working with Seanlai, you will see:
Measurable Results- increased productivity, faster promotions, bigger profits
Deeper Insight- you’ll learn about how you are perceived, and where improvements can be made
Accountability- You will make decisions faster and with greater precision
A Safe Space to process- to bounce ideas and gain perspective
Self Awareness- of ideas, beliefs, and attitudes that are limiting your growth
Confidence and Clarity- to “lean in” and make bold moves
Distinction- on your values so decisions you make are what you stand for
Perspective- and open dialogue about your natural blind spots
Emotional support, empathy, and encouragement – it doesn’t have to be lonely at the top
The cold truth- others are afraid to tell you
Systems, Tools, and Support for improving- communication, delegation, conflict management, team building, persuasion, etc.
Why Seanlai ?
She doesn’t just talk the talk… she walks the walk! As an entrepreneur and leader of an award-winning national construction firm, she has been there and knows what keeps you up at night. Why would you hire someone to help you lead if they’ve never led?
“Seanlai is a really powerful, influential person”
Randy Gage, New York Times bestselling author, Risky is the New Safe and Mad Genius
“Seanlai is brilliantly insightful about both success and people.”